Platform for participants of the European Bbliodrama advanced trainings
Aims of interfaith Bibliodrama – work in progress
We started to collect aims of interfaith Bibliodrama in Järvenpää 2018. We will discuss these until April 2019 and develop a systematic approach. You are invited to participate and comment.
European Bibliodrama Facilitator Training
Aims of Interfaith Bibliodrama
Work in Progress (started 2018, Aug. 15th)
We started to collect aims of interfaith Bibliodrama In Järvenpää 2018.
Please complete it or make comments or proposals.
- Bringing persons with different rel. traditions together. Doing something together. Personal contact.
- Longing for play, performance and fun, enjoying adventure and risk
- To arise interest and curiosity and respect,
- to reduce fear, do disolve bias, to evoce interest in religion at all
- to start a dialogue
- to enriche each other;
new experience of God and humanity, to discover new understanding of biblical texts
- to understand yourself better in the mirror of the other,
deepening the own faith by finding the differences,
widen the own horizon
- learning to deal with diversity
- to find contact und community without a common language
- to be on a way to interfaith hermeneutic and solidarity between religions,
- strengthen peace, connecting people; improving already existing relations
- to show to the public the ressources of Christianity to form a better world and our openess
- Founding an international Bibliodrama movement (church, institut)
Head of education
Dr. Wolfgang Wesenberg